What a lovely surprise! A fellow blogger has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award today. Big thank you to Beth Goodrham, a fellow blogger and Fashion Stylist-extraordinaire! Check Beth out at http://www.styleguile.blogspot.com/ for fabulous fashion and an insight into the life of busy stylist. I love to see how I ought to look each day as I stand there staring into my wardrobe in my pj's and slippers looking like the woman out of Tom and Jerry (according to my darling husband!)
I now have to post 7 things about myself. Not an easy task, I can tell you! Right. Here goes:
1. I spent a couple of years living in Munich. Great city. Visit if you can!
2. I am a grade 8 (with distinction!!) violinist.
3. Whilst at junior school, my father was my headmaster! Fortunately, for both of us, I was a well behaved pupil!
4. I am a big Boris Johnson fan. I find his intelligent yet bumbling foolishness somehow attractive! (Though his morals are somewhat dubious!)
5. I like to re decorate my living room on a weekly basis....and indeed, interrupted my painting to post this blog!
6. Italy would be my favourite holiday destination.
7. I credit my parents, my wonderful husband and 2 children with everything that is good about me. Life is peachy!
I would like to nominate the following fellow bloggers for this award :
Right. Must get back to the painting!