Monday 10 September 2012

If in doubt....buy a new scarf!

I had the day to myself today so I ventured into town to have another look at bedding for my little boy's room.


Here's what I spied. I'm still very undecided. I like them all!


Little White Company 'Howdy Partner' from £55


Laura Ashley 'Treasure Island' from £55



Laura Ashley 'On the Sea' from £55


Laura Ashley 'Treasure Island' wallpaper


White Stuff 'Flights of Fancy' scarf £19.95

As I couldn't make my mind up, and as I was walking past, I had a little look in White Stuff and spotted this lovely scarf instead! Apologies for the photo. Being in the house alone meant that I had to get creative with the photography! I've been after a scarf in a corally pink (more pink) for ages and bingo...today I found one! On returning home, I also went online and ordered a jumper from White Stuff and was pleasantly surprised to find that if you ring the store and say that you want to avoid delivery charges, that they will give you a free delivery and returns code! I expect this is old news to most of you!

Don't look too closely at the state of the playroom....or the slightly scary papier mache Bog Baby on the edge of the mirror....a hangover from Year 1 homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment